Executive recruitment and staffing apparatus business room; Training and development of knowledge, skills and attitudes sales service personnel, building company culture.
Number: strong> 01
Job Description: strong>
– Executive recruitment and staffing apparatus business room; Training and development of knowledge, skills and attitudes sales service personnel, building company culture.
– Collect, evaluate and analyze markets, develop strategies business weekly monthly, quarterly and year;
– Consult, comments to the Director of the objectives and measures for specific business to be effective and appropriate.
– Expand the market and signing contracts with the dealer level 1.
– Sensitivity to the change of the market, participate in the process of product design in line with the changes.
– Responsible for sales target of the company; revenue management, quantity and color code sales day, week, month and quarter. Prepare income statement and reported plans for directors.
– Coordinate with other departments to update information about product changes, thereby adjusting the business plan and new sales line with market demands and characteristics of the goods.
– Do other duties as assigned by the Director, will be discussed in detail when interviewed.
– Education: University degree requirements upwards
+ Proficient General office
+ Ability to communicate, customer presentations and convincing good staff.
+ There are leadership skills, good dispute resolution
+ Ready to move when required, ready to work overtime, the ability to acquire good jobs, may endure high pressure job.
+ Ages 28 and older experience at least 3 to 5 years in the position of Sales Director.
– Enjoy a full range of social welfare regime under labor law
– Professional working environment, dynamic, friendly, high promotion opportunities
– Wage agreement
application documents: strong>
– Expressions of interest and clearly stating the position title;
– Curriculum Vitae.
– The degree and certificate (required to submit a notarized copy):
+ Diploma Undergraduate / Postgraduate degree; Transcripts of the academic year at the University.
+ Certificate of foreign language and computer skills.
Copy of birth certificate,
+ Health certificate
+ The decision and the papers (if any) related to the work of his own.
Time charge: strong>
Morning from 8:30 to 11:00 + afternoon from 14h00 to 16h30;
+ From 11/15/2013 to end on 15/12/2013.
* Documents required:
– An application for handwriting.
– The curriculum vitae (CV) indicate position please apply, the process of learning, work, experience and personal competence.
– A resume photocopies certified by the local government, medical certificate (a period not exceeding 06 months)
– Photocopies of diplomas and certificates related. 02 4 x 6 (01 photos pasted on the cover profile and specify position applying)
* Location filed: No. 203 Nguyen Huy Tuong – Thanh Xuan District – Hanoi City